Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Urasc serbarile...

Mda....priviti motivul pentru care am stat aseara pana la 2AM surfing the net:

Little Betty Blue
Little Betty Blue
Lost her holiday shoe;
What shall little Betty do?
Give her another
To match the other
And then she'll walk upon two

The clock
There's a neat little clock,
In the schoolroom it stands
It points to the time
With its two little hands


Early to Bed

Cocks crow in the morn
To tell us to rise,
And he who lies late
Will never be wise

Hair Ribbons

I'm a sweet little girl and I like to wear,
A bit of ribbon in my hair.
Sometimes it's pink, sometimes it's blue;
I think it's pretty there, don't you?

Falling Snow


See the pretty snowflakes
Falling from the sky;
On the wall and housetops
Soft and thick they lie.

Little Bo-Peep

Little Bo-Peep has lost her sheep,
And can't tell where to find them;
Leave them alone, and they'll come home,
Wagging their tails behind them.


My favourite things


When the dog bites, when the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.

My Garden

The sun will shine
And the rain will fall,
And my garden will blossom
And grow straight and tall.


My puppy
My little puppy likes to play;
He rolls himself in the grass all day.
When I whistle, he won't obey;
He always runs the other way.

Plum Tree

Hi, my baby! Ho, my baby!
See the wild ripe plum
And if you’d like to eat a few
I’ll buy my baby some!



Umbrella
Here is my umbrella;
It will keep me dry.
When I go walking in the rain,
I hold it up so high.


Rain
When the rain is over,
And the sun begins to glow,
Little flowers start to bud,
And grow and grow and grow.

Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear
Teddy bear, Teddy bear, run upstairs,
Teddy bear, Teddy bear, say your prayers.
Teddy bear, Teddy bear, turn out the light,
Teddy bear, Teddy bear, say good night!


Two little eyes

Two little eyes to look around,
Two little ears to hear each sound,
One little nose to smell what's sweet,
One little mouth that likes to eat.

Wise Old Owl

A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he heard, the less he spoke;
The less he spoke, the more he heard;
Why aren't we all like that wise old bird?


The rainbow
The world is a rainbow
That's filled with many colors:
Yellow, black, and white, and brown,
You see them all around.

The snowman

I’m a little snowman short and fat
Here is my broomstick, here is my hat
When the jolly sunshine come to stay
Here I slowly melt away.

Christmas Eve
oh! oh! Oh! Look at the snow,
Over the garden way.
So deep and so white, It has fallen all night;
We cannot go out to-day!


Colours
Red and yellow, pink and green,
Orange and purple, and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too.

Deep Blue Sea
Down at the bottom,
Of the deep blue sea.
I catch fishes,
One, Two, Three.


Roses

The rose is red,
the violet's blue,
The pink is sweet,
and so are you!

The apple
An apple a day
Sends the doctor away
Apple in the morning
Doctor's warning

One, two buckle my shoe

One two buckle my shoe
Three, four, knock at the door
Five, six, pick up sticks
Seven, eight, lay them straight
Nine, ten, a big fat hen


Rain, rain go away

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.
Little Johnny wants to play;
Rain, rain, go to Spain,
Never show your face again!


So..if in need of a nursery rhyme, feel free to choose one ;))

2 comments:

mimi cartman said...

nu-mi vine sa cred ca ai gasit peste 20 de poezioare ptr copii fara aluzii sexuale....sunt impresionata..

Gingerdae said...

crede-ma a fost greu sa trec peste cele cu i like to play with my pussy and put it on my face :)) desi erau pentru copii si alea...:)) de ce crezi ca am stat 6 ore? ...am facut selectie;)))